You are invited to submit your paper for an Oral Presentation at the 17th ASIALICS-the 3rd SEAC-STIPM.
As the 17th ASIALICS – the 3rd SEAC-STIPM Conference 2021 will be managed through an online conference paper management system, you MUST do registration to submit the abstract. First, you will need to set up an account (username and password). After the account is registered, you may log in to submit your paper(s). We provide the “link” and “manual” to support author in each step.
Please follow the two steps below.
1. Create your author account
2. Submit your full paper
Please see the instruction manual for full paper submission (File Link)
We are happy to help if you encounter problems in EasyChair, please contact us at email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Important Information and Guideline for file attachment
1. Guideline for Abstract Assessment Criteria (Pdf File)
2. Guideline for File Attachment (Pdf File)
- Please submit your full paper only in MS Word format (.doc, or .docx).
- All submissions MUST conform to the submission template. (File Link)
Ms. Temduan Sayatanant