You are invited to submit an abstract for an Oral Presentation at the 17th ASIALICS-the 3rd SEAC-STIPM.
As the 17th ASIALICS – the 3rd SEAC-STIPM Conference 2021 will be managed through an online conference paper management system, you MUST do registration to submit the abstract. First, you will need to set up an account (username and password). After the account is registered, you may log in to submit your abstract(s). We provide the “link” and “manual” to support author in each step.
Please follow the two steps below. Please follow the instruction manual (File Link).
1. Create your author account
2. Submit your abstracts
We are happy to help if you encounter problems in EasyChair, please contact us at email (email@example.com).
Important Information and Guideline for file attachment
1. Guideline for Abstract Assessment Criteria (Pdf File)
2. Guideline for File Attachment (Pdf File)
- Delegates can choose submission options including PDF or MS Word format (.pdf, .doc, or .docx).
- All submissions MUST conform to the submission template. (File Link)